Friday, June 17, 2011

Legal Tender

There is this girl
Her body is slender
A wife material type of girl
Her lips so tender
Haven’t touched them yet
Because she is like a vendor
Not a vendor,a cat..
And wants nothing that will get her wet
out of fate
Because like a vendor
she wants the Legal Tender..
To give one a taste



I would give her all the stars
Up in the sky
And all the pearls
Down and deep in the seas
If I could…
But that’s just poetic
In reality,I have nothing to give
But my love
And I wouldn’t want her starved
So I work hard
That the future can be better
But she likes the good things
She wants the Legal Tender
To give one a taste


Someday… I know
My life will be better
Wonder if she will still be slender
A wife material
And her lips so tender
I would still take her
In reality,I would have nothing to give
But my lust
As I remember about that girl
When I was still young
My heart full of love
Because like her
She wants the legal tender
To give one the taste

No comments:

Post a Comment