Monday, October 1, 2012

TIME


Every second of my time 
I want to think about you 
And each minute 
Spend it with you 
But I can't manage such a feat 
I won't throw in the towel in defeat 
...Just yet 

As every hour of my time 
I smile because of thoughts of you 
Every Day 
I think about a new way 
To try make you feel the same way 
I think of my options to weigh 
But you Overwhelm each instance 
Leaving me in the realm of fantasy 
At the end of the day 
You give me Ecstasy 

Had I, a week with you 
I would make each day count 
Not only in the hands of time 
But also like in the 'Sands of Time' 
I would give up a year 
For a month with you 
If the deal is too good 
A century or partial Immortality 
For a decade with you 
TIME is all i need 
TIME is all I have 
And TIME will be all I had 
To turn you from Reality to my expectations. 

Kamal Ogudah 2012©

1 comment:

  1. Time is very important in our lives, checkout my blog at
    http://sa4me.blogspot.com/2012/10/south-african-vegetables.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete